BIOCERA ALKALINE ANTIOXIDANT JUG FILTERS & CARTRIDGES
Now since the introduction of the Biocera Alkaline Jug Filter everyone can enjoy the health benefits of alkaline ionized water conveniently and cost effectively without electrical or plumbing connections. Thanks to advances in the use of natural bioceramics you can get the alkalising, energising and detoxifying benefits of healthy alkaline water. Drinking alkaline water is the simplest thing everyone can do to improve and maintain their health.
Alkaline Water Jug & 2 Filters £57.75
Alkaline Water Jug & 5 Filters £103.50
You Save: £10.75
Alkaline Water Jug Filter Cartridges Pack of 3 £45.75
Alkaline Water Jug Filter Cartridges Pack of 6 £91.50
You Save: £9.25
Alkaline Water Jug Replacement Cartridges Pack of 12 £183.00
You Save: £33.25
The Biocera Alkaline Antioxidant Jug filters and alkalises your tap water turning it into mineral rich health promoting alkaline water which has antioxidant properties. The alkaline antioxidant filter uses a new generation of special natural ceramics that affects the water as it flows through it. The reaction between the minerals and the water results in an increase in active hydrogen in the water. This active hydrogen acts as a powerful antioxidant and is increasingly being regarded as having significant health benefits. Filtration through the Biocera alkaline jug filter changes the water that passes through it in four different ways by:
- Increasing the pH of the filtered water typically to between 8.5 and 9.5
- Changing the oxidation/reduction potential of the water (ORP) to between -100mV and -250mV.
- Reducing the size of the clusters of water molecules so that the water is more easily absorbed in the body.
- Putting into the water beneficial alkaline minerals such as potassium, magnesium and calcium.
The jug has a capacity of 1.8 litres of filtered water, suitable to fit most refrigerator doors. The water filter improves the quality of tap water and provides clear, clean water to be used for tea, coffee, cooking and for drinking water . In addition to creating high alkaline antioxidant water the alkaline jug filter cartridge reduces heavy metals, chlorine and dissolved organics such as pesticides.
Composition of the Alkaline Jug filters:
- Coarse particle pre filter stopping visible particles from entering the filter bed.
- Fine polypropylene mesh pre-filter preventing any small particles or sediment from entering into the filter media, thus clogging the filter media.
- Activated carbon granules absorbing Chlorine and organic compounds such as Benzene (if present in your water).
- Antioxidant balls decrease the Oxidation/ Reduction Potential (ORP) of the water giving the water antioxidant properties.
- Far Infra Red ceramic balls contain 10 different types of minerals. They emit beneficial energy into the water and also reduce any residual heavy metals.
- Anti bacterial ceramic balls prevent the growth of bacteria in the filter cartridge.
- Final poly propylene filtration to stop any fine particulate from coming through the filter.
Each alkaline filter cartridge will last for approx 6 to 8 weeks (250+ litres of filtered water ) before requiring replacement. If there is high levels of hardness then the cartridges may require replacement more frequently.
The Biocera alkaline antioxidant Jug is now the most cost effective way for everyone to enjoy the benefits of drinking filtered alkaline antioxidant water.
The Alkaline Jug Filter functions very differently from standard jug filters.
The Biocera Alkaline Jug Filter is similar in appearance to most commonly used jug filters but in operation it is quite different. If you filter tap water through an ordinary jug filter the water after filtration will typically have a pH of 5.5 (acidic). They are designed to filter out dissolved contaminants and remove hardness. When you filter the water through the alkaline jug filter the pH will typically be in the order of 9.0 to 9.5. (alkaline) The oxidation reduction potential (ORP) of the water will also be beneficially changed. With tap water in the UK that is typically in the order of 150 to 300mV. (with little change after ordinary filtration). After passing through the alkaline jug filter this typically changes to between -100mV and -200mV, which is what gives the water antioxidant properties.
The special natural ceramic minerals in the alkaline jug filter cartridge are supplied by Biocera, one of the foremost companies in natural ceramic technology. They were the first company to have received NSF approval for their ceramic balls. This is the leading international approval certification for product safety.
Drinking alkaline water is the simplest thing that everyone can do to improve their health. Now with the alkaline jug filter it is possible for everyone to have the convenience and health benefits of alkaline water.
Answers to frequently asked questions (FAQ) can be found by clicking here.
You can buy the alkaline jug filter and cartridges through our online shop or alternatively you can call us on 01764 662111, where we will be happy to advise.